Relaxation & Stress Management Teacher Training
Relaxation for Living & More Ltd trains practitioners, teachers and health care professionals to enhance their own skills or help others with relaxation, stress, anxiety, mild depression and stress related health problems.
Our training covers :
• The theory of relaxation, stress and stress management
• Practical and effective techniques to help stress and anxiety
• Teaching the RFL method of relaxation and stress management as a series of structured sessions to clients.
The training consists of distance learning and a 2 day intensive training weekend. Those teachers trained often say how much it helped them with their own situation and managing stress better too. You can just attend the training, or you can go on to be licensed and teach our highly effective client courses to your own clients. We support those who wish to progress from the training, to become competent practitioners / teachers of the RFL client courses for their own clients.
Our stress approach, using short, structured, practical courses to help clients, has been developed and taught for over 35 years, with some modernisation in recent years. What we teach is natural, focused and effective. NO FADS, NO FIDDLE. We teach simple self-help techniques that make a difference to people’s lives.
FORTHCOMING TEACHER TRAINING DATES
• 23rd & 24th JUNE 2012 – LONDON (**BOOKINGS CLOSE 18th May)
• 13th & 14th OCTOBER 2012 – NOTTINGHAM
• 17th & 18th NOVEMBER 2012 – LONDON
CONTACT DETAILS Tel: 0333 700 4277 / 07962 811990 Email:
email@example.com Web: http://www.rfli.co.uk
Relaxation for Living & More Ltd for “Health, Balance & Happiness”
Share This >>