ANH Launch New No To GM / Vaccines Campaigns
Alliance for Natural Health Press Release
We would like to let you know that we’ve launched two new campaigns.
Each represents a very controversial issue relating to the use of biotechnology although the two issues are surprisingly interconnected.
Both are being pushed down our throats by governments and the industries responsible for them, via supremely well-greased PR machines.
Both have big question marks over their safety, yet there have been elaborate attempts, in both cases, to discredit the scientists that first flagged concerns and to cover up their findings.
Both these issues could also—potentially—have very significant implications to our health. And not only to our own, but generally even more so to that of the youngest and least independent members of our society—children. And it is after all our young ones who need to face the consequences of whatever decisions those responsible for them take.
The two issues are; genetically modified (GM) foods and vaccination.
You can find our two new campaign pages via the hyperlinks below:
Many of us feel that our ability to make informed choices about these issues is hampered by the bias and misrepresentation in the media. There is little doubt that the industrial sectors that are pushing these technologies, namely the pharmaceutical/vaccine/biotech industry and the biotech/agri-business industry know a thing or two about media manipulation.
Our two new campaigns are about raising awareness among those interested, or maybe even passionate, about natural health. We are trying to bring you information that allows you to make more informed choices. We are also trying to counter some of the bias that is rampant in the general media.
But don't for a minute think that this expansion of our remit is going to dilute any of the campaign work we have become synonymous with over the last 6 years of our existence. If anything, we're having more impact than ever before. See for example, yesterday's report in NutraingredientsEurope about our direct challenge to Europe's highest authority on food safety, the European Food Safety Authority.
We consider this expansion of our focus to be a necessity given the seriousness of the challenges around us. We hope it might help more and more people to connect the dots and see how far we're being pulled away from our natural, evolutionary heritage.
Many of us may now be living in a post-democratic age, but we are only susceptible to unelected bureaucrats and greedy industries if we behave, consume and think in the ways that they have pre-determined for us.
Just imagine what would happen if we all just followed the 10 simple behaviours listed below. We really can change the world, don't you think?
1. Foster awareness and personal responsibility, and lead by example
2. Take responsibility for your own health
3. Buy/cultivate local/regional whole, organic/biodynamic/sustainable foods, including heirloom varieties
4. Avoid supermarkets where you can or at least choose wisely
5. Choose not to buy processed or GM foods
6. Enjoy a healthy lifestyle: Eat the best balanced, varied, wholefood diet you can manage, exercise moderately, breathe fresh air, drink clean water, manage stress effectively, get enough quality sleep, minimise your exposure to toxins and radiation, have a higher purpose in your life
7. Take high quality food supplements on a daily basis to make up for shortfalls in food quality, and to compensate for chemical and psycho-social stress
8. Trust in self-healing; avoid your GP/orthodox healthcare where possible
9. Work with kids—they are the next generation
10. Support pro-natural health, pro-organic food, anti-GM, pro-vaccine choice organisations. These organisations are on the front lines on your behalf.
In health, naturally
Robert Verkerk PhD
Executive & Scientific Director
Alliance for Natural Health
Share This >>