The Big Lunch is coming to a town near you!
The Big what?
It’s a one-day get together with your neighbours on Sunday 18th July 2010. It can be anything from a simple lunch to a full-blown street party with DJs and a hog roast. 2009 was the first year and nearly a million people joined in!
Find out more here - http://www.thebiglunch.com
From May 24th through to the 4th June, the Big Lunch team are coming to a town near you!
The team will be visiting nine UK towns and cities;
1. Glasgow on the 24th, George Square
2. Newcastle on the 25th, Northumberland street
3. Leeds on the 26th, Briggate
4. Manchester on the 27th, Albert Square
5. TBC on the 28th
6. Plymouth on the 1st June, the Piazza
7. Tunbridge Wells on the 2nd June tbc
8. Cardiff on the 3nd June, Queen St outside the Queen’s Arcade
9. Bimingham on the 4th June on Victoria Square
We’re also going to be bringing a bit of a surprise with us too…. keep your eyes peeled to the news and http://www.thebiglunch.com/
A highly successful brand from Australia, Cottons has a range of 100% natural cotton tampons, liner and pads which have no dyes, or chemicals in them and the range ishypo-allergenic. Available at Boots stores and through www.mypure.co.uk. Go to www.cottonsbrands.co.uk for more information and to contact us